Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Well, I started this blog so that I could keep you up to date on the yarns I put in my Etsy shop.

This is such a cool yarn!  I've had this rainbow roving around to make the big bulky yarn I carry but I've never thought about spinning it normally. Well, that was until 2 days ago!

Coincidentally, Etsy started a new "About" page on all our profiles.  It gives us the opportunity to talk a bit more about what we make, how we make it and post up to 5 pictures of our shop or technique.  I loved it!

Fortunately, I was spinning up this lovely yarn at the time so I was able to post some really great pictures of it on the bobbin while being spun.

I will be adding another yarn in a day or 2.  I have a bit of time to myself and thought to watch Jane Eyre.  I love movies about the Victorian Era and usually watch them more to see how the set and costumes are arranged than anything else. 

Off to spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment