Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I've been a knitting and spinning fanatic these last days.  I feel it is time to get things stocked up for Winter, even though the temps are supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow!

Here are a few of my latest projects.



The scarf was knit from a yarn that just wouldn't move in my shop.  I LOVED that yarn from the minute I spun it up and was quite happy to knit it up into a simple scarf.

Now I have 2 projects in the wings waiting for me to finish up...that should happen in the next 2 days I expect.  You get to see my psycho-delic orange plastic knitting needles.  They are on their last leg, so I ordered some new ones.  You'll see them the next time I photograph my  next pair of mittens. :-)




















And here is my latest skein of handspun waiting for me to ply it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment